DRDO 290 Scientist B Recruitment 2019 RAC Online Application Type 2019 Advertisement No 136 About Details of Vacancies Age limit Important Qualification Pay scale Application charge How you can Apply DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2019 RECRUITMENT & ASSESSMENT CENTRE (RAC) 2019 Defence Analysis & Improvement Organization Recruitment 2019 for 290 Posts of Scientist/ Engineer Apply Online for DRDO Scientist and Engineer Job Emptiness 2019 Examine Eligibility Criteria Fill Online Application Type
DRDO 290 Scientist B Recruitment 2019
Latest Replace 01-08-2019 :- RECRUITMENT & ASSESSMENT CENTRE (RAC) has released the advertisement for the 290 posts of Scientist-‘B’ and Engineers in DRDO. candidates can apply by means of the hyperlink offered here…
Advt. No. 136
RAC invites on-line purposes from graduate engineers and publish graduates in Science together with students who have appeared of their ultimate yr examination via RAC website for recruitment to the posts of Scientist `B’ (together with Backlog vacancies of OBC/SC/ST) in Defence Analysis & Improvement Organization (DRDO), Scientist `B’ in Division of Science & Know-how (DST), Scientist/Engineer `B’ in Aeronautical Improvement Agency (ADA), and Government Engineer in Gallium Arsenide Enabling Know-how Centre (GAETEC) in Degree‐10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100/‐) in specified disciplines and classes. Complete emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all different allowances) at the time of joining shall be approximately Rs. 80,000/‐ p.m. at this time metro city fee.
Time limit: 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement within the Employment News
Details of Emptiness : Complete 290 Posts
|Self-discipline||Group||No. of Submit|
|Electronics & Comm. Engg||DRDO||73|
|Pc Science & Engg||DRDO||44|
|Half‐II : Recruitment based mostly on valid score of GATE 2017/2018/2019 adopted by Interview|
|Production/ Industrial Production Engg||ADA||1|
Age Restrict (Not exceeding) :
Un Reserved (UR)
OBC (Non – Creamy Layer)
Rest in upper age limit (As per Govt rules).
Important Qualification :
Equivalent acceptable topics of Important Qualification Degree
Qualification (EQ) & Graduate Aptitude Check in Engineering (GATE)
Electronics & Comm. Engg
1. Electronics & Communication Engg
2. Electronics Engg
3. Electronics & Pc Engg
four. Electronics & Control Engg.
5. Electronics & Communication System Engg
6. Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
7. Electronics & Tele‐ Communication Engg
8. Electronics & Telematics Engg
9. Industrial Electronics Engg
10. Tele Communication Engg
11. Telecommunication & Info Tech
12. Utilized Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
13. Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg
14. Electrical with Communication Engg 15. Radio Physics & Electronics 16. Electrical Engg
At the very least First Class Bachelor’s Diploma in Engineering or Know-how in Electronics & Communication Engg from a acknowledged college or equivalent.
1. Mechanical Engg
2. Mechanical & Automation Engg
3. Mechanical & Production Engg
No less than First Class (situation of First Class does not apply to DST posts) Bachelor’s Diploma in Engineering or Know-how in Mechanical Engg from a recognized college or equal.
Pc Science & Engg
1. Pc Science/ Engg/ Know-how
2. Pc Science and Engg./Know-how
three. Pc Science/Engg & Information Tech
4. Pc Science & System Engg
5. Software Engg/ Know-how
6. Pc Science & Automation Engg/ Tech
7. Info Know-how
8. Pc Science/Know-how & Informatics Engg
9. Info Science & Engg/Know-how
10. Pc & Communication Engg 11. Pc Networking
A minimum of First Class (condition of First Class does not apply to DST posts) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Know-how in Pc Science & Engg from a recognized college or equivalent.
Part‐II : Recruitment based mostly on valid rating of GATE 2017/2018/2019 followed by Interview
1. Chemical Engg
2. Chemical Know-how 3. Chemical Plant Engg
4. Utilized Chemical & Polymer Know-how
5. Polymer Science & Chemical Know-how
6. Chemical Science & Know-how
A minimum of First Class Bachelor’s Diploma in Engineering or Know-how in Chemical Engg from a recognized university or equal. GATE Qualification: Legitimate GATE score in Chemical Engineering [Paper code : CH]
2. Organic Chemistry
three. Inorganic Chemistry
four. Analytical Chemistry
5. Bodily Chemistry
6. Applied Chemistry
At the very least First Class (condition of Firstclass does not apply to DST posts) Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognised university or equal.
2. Physics (Electronics)
3. Utilized Physics
four. Strong State Physics
5. Computational Physics
6. Engineering Physics 7. Physics & Electronics
A minimum of First Class (situation of Firstclass does not apply to DST posts) Master’s Degree in Physics from a recognised college or equal.
1. Electrical Engg
2. Electrical Energy System Engg
three. Electrical & Electronics Engg
four. Electrical & Renewable Power Engg 5. Energy Engg
6. Power Electronics Engg
7. Electronics & Electrical Communications Engg 8. Electrical with Communication Engg
A minimum of First Class Bachelor’s Diploma in Engineering or Know-how in Electrical Engg from a recognized university or equal.
1. Aeronautical Engg
2. Aerospace Engg
three. Avionics Engg
No less than First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Know-how in Aeronautical Engg from a recognized college or equal
2. Applied Mathematics
three. Mathematics & Computing
No less than First Class (situation of First-class doesn’t apply to DST posts) Grasp’s Degree in Mathematics from a recognised college or equivalent.
1. Metallurgy & Material Tech
3. Supplies Engg
four. Materials Science & Engg
No less than First Class Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Know-how in Metallurgy from a recognized university or equal.
1. Material Science
2. Materials Science & Nano Know-how
3. Nano Science
four. Nano Science & Tech
5. Physics (Materials Science)
7. Materials Engg and Nanotechnology
eight. Physics with specialization in Material Science
A minimum of First Class Grasp’s Diploma in Materials Science from a recognised university or equal.
1. Civil Engg
2. Civil & Structural Engg
3. Civil & Environmental Engg
four. Civil & Rural Engg
5. Civil & Water Management Engg
6. Civil & Infrastructure Engg
7. Development Engg & Management
At the least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Know-how in Civil Engg from a acknowledged college or equivalent.
2. Utilized Geology
4. Geology and mineralogy
5. Earth Science
7. Applied Geophysics
At the very least First Class Master’s Degree in Geology from a recognised college or equivalent.
1. Instrumentation Engg
2. Instrumentation & Management Engg
3. Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
4. Digital Instrumentation & Management Engg
5. Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engg
6. Electrical and Instrumentation Engg
7. Electrical Instrumentation & Management Engg
eight. Energy Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
9. Electronics Communication & Instrumentation Engg
At the very least First Class Bachelor’s Diploma in Engineering or Know-how in Instrumentation Engg from a recognized university or equal.
1. Textile Engg
2. Textile Chemistry Engg
3. Textile Know-how
At the very least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Know-how in Textile Engg from a acknowledge d college or equivalent.
Production/ Industrial Production Engg
1. Manufacturing Engg
2. Industrial Production Engg
three. Production & Industrial Engg
At the least First Class Bachelor’s Diploma in Engineering or Know-how in Manufacturing Engg from a acknowledged university or equal.
1. Meals Science/Know-how
2. Food Science & Know-how
At the very least First Class Master’s Degree in Food Science from a recognised university or equal
Pay Matrix Degree 10 (7th CPC) 56,100/- 80,000/– in Specified discipline and categories.
Application Payment :
Basic (UR), EWS and OBC male candidates are required to pay a non‐ refundable non‐transferable software charge of 100/‐ (Rs. One Hundred only) payable on-line only. There isn’t a software payment for SC/ST/PwD and ladies candidates.
Find out how to Apply :
- Candidates are required to register online at the RAC website.
- On profitable registration, the candidates might login earlier than the time limit of the commercial to fill the appliance type on-line. The candidates are required to upload the requisite certificates , the small print of the appliance charge cost (if not exempted) and lock the appliance before submission of the identical.
- Candidates are required to point their preferences for DRDO and/or DST and/or ADA and/or GAETEC (whichever is applicable).
- Candidates are advised to retain a replica of the web recruitment software (pdf format) after locking the web software type.
- Only locked/finalized purposes in all respects shall be thought-about.
- Factors to be thought-about whereas filling Application type:
- The GATE paper and the topic of qualifying diploma of the candidates have to be as per the self-discipline.
- Candidates are suggested to watch out while filling their GATE rating because the brief listing can be based mostly on the GATE rating crammed within the software/bio knowledge type.
- The scrutiny of software (affirmation of GATE rating from the submitted documents/rating card) will solely be achieved for those candidates
who’re above the reduce off of GATE score, as per the norms of shortlisting specified within the advertisement. Subsequently the wrongly crammed GATE rating might routinely end in candidate not getting shortlisted for scrutiny functions additionally
Essential Hyperlink Area
Candidates can write their Doubts, Queries & Recommendations within the Remark Box given under. We’ll attempt to offer you an Applicable reply.