HPCL Project Engineer Recruitment 2019 Hindustan Petroleum Company Restricted Lawyer Job Vacancies 2019 HPCL Quality Management Engineer Recruitment 2019 HPCL Hearth Engineer Recruitment Company challenge engineer is now applying for 2019 HPCL Refinery Engineer Chemical Age Standards 2019
HPCL Project Engineer Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Info: -Hindustan Petroleum Company has introduced (has) HPCL invitations gifted and motivated Indian citizens who are on the lookout for exciting careers in the power subject and are prepared to contribute to the future of Indian power by participating in our progress journey. and eligible candidates can apply. The full number of job vacancies is 164. The web software begin date is June 19, 2019 and the web software deadline is September 16, 2019. Details about jobs: Number of job vacancies: – 164
|1||Project Engineer: Mechanical||E3||63||3|
|2||Project Engineer: Civil||E3] 18||3  : Electrical Engineering||E3||25||three|
|four||Project Engineer: Instrumentation||E3||10||10. ] three|
|5||refinery engineer: chemical||E3||10||3|
|6||lawyer||E3||four||3 ||high quality management office||E1||20||2|
|Breakdown of job vacancies by category||
|Hey. Vacomcies of||
Age Criteria: –
Wage Scale: –
No Stated CTC is calculated at the minimal pay grade and consists of the essential salary, retirement benefits, love allowance, HRA, and occasional allowance. This also consists of up to Performance Efficiency Pay (PRP) firm policies. The CTC is meant for candidates sent to metro cities and should differ in different places. Retirement benefits corresponding to Submit Retiral Medical are paid solely when he’s dismissed from the corporate after reaching the retirement age and after no less than 15 years of service with the worker (resignation / dismissal not included)
40000 – 140000  11.76 lakhs
₹ 60000 – [180000
Retention Amount: Quantity Rs. 5000 / month might be deducted from the whole quantity of the salary through the first six months of coaching or probationary period (as applicable). The quantity won’t be returned to the officers till they’ve been confirmed. The amount of arrest is misplaced; if the worker leaves the corporate or on the finish of the employment before confirmation.Continuity: –
PROJECT LOST: – Qualification: AICTE Permitted / UGC Accepted 4 Yr Full Time Regular Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil Engineering Course 60% College / De grade (complete number of semesters / years) for UR / OBCNC / EWS candidates and 50% graduate candidates for SC / ST / PwBD in response to the move of know-how for which they have been making use of.
Science 19659113] Technical Degree
Mechanical, Mechanical and Production
Electrical, Digital and Electronic Gear
Instrumentation, Instrumentation and Management, Electronics and Instruments, Instrumentation and Electronics, Instrumentation and Process Management
Experience: 3 years post-graduate work experience in managerial positions / Project Administration Staff in Petroleum / Refining / Petrochemistry / Chemistry / Fertilizer / Metal Project service suppliers resembling venture management consultants / LSTK contractors related to the above fields.
Observe: A undertaking service provider would check with EPMC consultants handling one undertaking work of more than Rs 25 crore and EPC / LSTK consultants / contractors handling single work of more than Rs 50 crore for the past 5 years I drive. The newest revealed own certified stability sheet technique could be requested as and when required.
MECHANICAL: Minimal 3 years of related experience in one or more of the next areas:
• Expertise in piping, stress evaluation and strain vessel design. , heat exchanger, make / examine detailed manufacturing drawings, isometrics, 3D models, and so forth. using numerous mechanical design software.
• Experience in undertaking implementation, including understanding technical drawings, design basics, quality requirements during development, erection techniques, numerous constructing gear and coordination with PMC / LSTK vendor, job measurement and certification, progress measurement, security / regulatory requirements, and so forth.  • Experience in contract management together with design, monitoring, planning / doc administration, procurement management, resource management, acceleration, billing, and so on.
• Building administration expertise together with work and assets design, high quality management, safety, website supervision, development / fabrication / installation work reminiscent of stairs, tank development, piping, prefabricated buildings, bridges, and so on. and retrofitting and so forth. Along with the above experience, the candidate have to be accustomed to the applicable codes, standards, metallurgy, quality necessities, l eye / safety requirements / steerage during design, procurement, and development, and so on.
CIVIL: – Minimal three years relevant experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Completion of real property tasks / industrial civilian buildings corresponding to platform, flooring, control, deep foundations and mines, gear platforms, pipeline racks, management rooms, substations, office buildings, roads, underground pipelines, concrete component work, pipeline racks, and so on.
• Experience in challenge implementation, including understanding of technical knowledge, technical drawings, design points, has accomplished the final inspections.
• Fabrication and erection of buildings, boiler structure, strain elements, piping, coblogging tube, fuel / steam turbine and generator, static and rotary gear, cooling towers, chimneys and other set up, should have experience in using equipm ent IS codes to calculate the size of helps, workability of concrete and molds. Piling, development work for foundations, together with buildings, including ending work. He / she have to be nicely versed within the directions and other statutory security necessities / instructions, in assessing the civil scope of the work in query and in assessing the costs. He / she have to be coordinated with numerous challenge sites to watch progress and make well timed selections. Candidates ought to be accustomed to reconciliation statements, measurements, month-to-month invoices based mostly on measurements by contractors / subcontractors.
ELECTRICAL: – A minimum of three years of relevant expertise in one or more of the next areas:
• Primary system design, gear specifications, procurement and development know-how, quotation technical analysis, vendor drawing and knowledge validation, set up expertise, including HT & LT power distribution system troubleshooters, units corresponding to HT / LT motors, substation units, actuators comparable to VFDs, auto converters, relay settings and relay coordinates, GIS, earthing, lighting, space scores, refractory units, CPP era, transformers, switches, UPS, cables, industrial lighting system, HVAC, hearth alarm and communications. In addition to the above expertise, the candidate have to be conversant in the relevant electrical legal guidelines / laws / tips / different statutory security necessities / tips, performance evaluation of particular person gear, preparation of velocity limiters and gear knowledge sheets for brand spanking new enhancement packages.
INSTRUMENTATION: Minimal three years of related experience in a number of of the next areas:
• Experience in implementing instrumentation tasks, together with drafting specs, understanding design issues, reviewing quotes, reviewing technical drawings / documentation, building controls, troubleshooting, coordination with OEMs, and so forth.
• Expertise in putting in, deploying / repairing and sustaining PLC / DCS methods with or without emergencies, all forms of intelligent, non-intelligent and Basis Subject bus based mostly subject devices Valves / On-Off Valves and Analyzers, Extinguishing System (Honeywell, Yokogawa, Emerson, ABB, Siemens, GE Fanuc, AB, and so forth.), Networking of Control Techniques, and so on. Including instrument calibration. In addition to the above, the candidate have to be acquainted with the technical specifications, interlocks, trigger diagram, journey logic, cable schedule, circuit / wiring diagrams, and so forth., preparation / revision of technical specifications, P&ID and PFD.
REFINING TECHNOLOGY: CHEMICAL
Qualification: four years Full-time common BE / BTechin Chemical Know-how (Chemistry, Petrochemicals, Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals, Oil Refining) by AICTE accepted by / University recognized by UGC / at the very least 60% score (complete for all semesters) for UR / OBCNC / EWS candidates, lowered to 50% (complete for all semesters) in the SC / ST / PwBDcandidates register
. Expertise: Minimum three years experience in operations / processes at a big petrochemical plant or giant petrochemical unit at an oil refinery (with a turnover of Rs. 500 crore or extra) in the following areas: –
• Duty for protected operation of the plant
Deal with plant start-up / shutdown and emergencies.
• Hassle capturing and operational points, and so forth.
Qualification: three yr Full-time regulation course upon commencement or 5 yr regulation course after AICTE-approved Normal 12 / UGC-approved College / Deemed University. Candidates who receive no less than 60% of all semesters / years (55% in SC, ST and PwBDcandidates) for the aptitude check (the place relevant) are eligible to apply only. Qualifications should solely be obtained on a full-time common course from a recognized college / institute.
Expertise: Minimum of three years' expertise as a Sensible Lawyer or having labored for a reputable regulation agency or agency. Trainee legal professionals should have expertise after enrollment in the Bar Affiliation and trainee candidates' post-qualification expertise. Experience should preferably relate to drafting contracts, drafting courtroom / arbitration documents, advisory consultants, and so on., overlaying substantially contracts, sales of products, switch of belongings, mental property and shopper protection. Candidates should have wonderful written / oral communication. Literacy and writing in any one or more programmed languages (constitutionally) are most popular along with English and Hindi.
QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER
Qualification: Two-year Full-time Regular M.Sc. in chemistry (analytical / bodily / organic / inorganic) from AICTE / UGC recognized / Deemed College. Candidates (UR, EWSand OBCNC) ought to have acquired at the very least 60% marks (complete marks for all semesters) in the examination exam, decreased to 50% (complete marks for all semesters) for the SC / ST / PwBDcandidate software.
. Experience: At the least 2 years after commencement, related experience in chemical testing laboratory testing / analysis / R&D / high quality control, and so forth. Experience in oil product testing is an additional advantage. (Gasoline, lubricant, grease, and so on.) And the candidate ought to be acquainted with relevant IS, ASTM, ISO and IP check strategies and product standards.
Qualifications: Two-year Full-time Postgraduate Diploma / equivalent. HR / HR / Employment / Psychology or Grasp of Business Administration (MBA) course specializing in HR / HR from an AICTE accredited / UGC recognized institute / university. Candidates (grades UR, EWS and OBCNC) should have acquired a minimum of 60% marks (complete marks for all semesters) in the examination checks, lowered to 50% (complete marks for all semesters) for SC / ST / PwBD candidates. 19659111] Expertise: Minimum 3 years expertise in HR roles with: Conducting Candidate Intermediate Downstream in Expertise Acquisition Profile. Formulation and implementation of personnel coverage. Information of HR know-how instruments, processes and methods, HR evaluation, ERP system. Managing employee relations, industrial and labor regulation, and ContractLabour administration information. Learning and improvement plan for identifying and analyzing the training wants of the organization and e-learning technologies / platforms. Administration of PMS and Talent Administration system. Roster maintenance, employees reservation administration. Organizational improvement initiatives. Handling of disciplinary issues.
FIRE SAFETY AND SECURITY AGENCY
Schooling: AICTE Authorised / UGC Permitted College / UGC Authorised Full-time Regular Hearth or Safety BE / B. Candidates (belonging to the UR, EWS, and OBCNC classes) should have acquired at the least 60% marks (complete marks for all semesters) in proficiency examinations, lowered to 50% (complete marks for all semesters) for the SC / ST candidate.
. a.Full time BE / B know-how in hearth engineering or hearth safety from AICTE authorised / UGC acknowledged / Deemed College. Candidates (belonging to the UR, EWS and OBCNC classes) should have acquired a minimum of 60% marks (complete marks for all semesters) within the entrance exam, decreased to 50% (complete marks for all semesters) for SC / ST candidates and a diploma or certificates in occupational security or equal of at the very least one yr awarded by any college established by a state or governmental legal or technical schooling institute or by any Indian governmental / governmental technical schooling board, or regional labor institute or central administration, resembling analysis evaluation, security inspection, occupational safety evaluation, hearth security, building security, conduct Conducting safety meetings / audits, conducting model workouts, hearth and security training in oil and fuel, research, pharmaceutical , fertilizer, chemical, metal, or airport operators.Software Charge: -Software Charges apply to all duties. SC, ST and PwBD candidates are exempt from the appliance payment. UR, OBCNC, and EWS candidates should pay a refundable amount of 590 – / – + attainable gateway charges (software charge ₹ 500 / – + GST @ 18% of ₹ 90 / – + gateway fees).) Selection Course of: -The selection course of can consists of numerous short-selection tools resembling a written check, interview, group task, mootcourt (regulation companies solely), and so forth. Follow: -Candidates are asked to read the entire instructions under before persevering with
STEP 1: Learn all directions in the notification rigorously. Candidates should hold a scanned copy of their passport-size photograph (less than 50 kb in jpg / jif format) earlier than completing the web software type. (Candidates who add any photograph aside from their passport-size photograph aren’t an choice.)
STEP 2: Fill out the web type with all relevant details. Obtain a scan copy of your most recent passport-size photograph, along together with your on-line software type.
STEP three: Click on Submit. You will obtain a 12-digit software number generated by the system. Word that this software quantity is essential and might be required for all future references all through the selection course of. Take a printout of the web software type and maintain it for future reference.
Necessary Dates: –
|Net Software Begin||at 10 a.m. Aug 19, 2019|
|Online Software Date|| 11: 59 Hours on September 16, 2019
Necessary Hyperlink Area