SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 Announcement Exam Date Form Eligibility Criteria Brochure Pdf April SSC 2019 Application Form Submission Date, CGLE Tier-I 2019 – 2020 Exam Dates, Online Sample SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 Announcement SSC CGL 2019 20 Recruitment Application 2019 Notification Form 2019 Notification Date Sc cgl Notification 2019 20 ssc cgl new announcement 2019 ssc cgl 2019 examination statement ssc cgl for 2019 sc cgl 2019 ad 2019 advert pdf incoming sc cgl 2019
SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment ” width=”120″ height=”120″ data-recalc-dims=”1″/>
Last up to date 21.05.2019: SSC begins CGL 2019 software on 31.10.2019 – 28.11.2019 ………. By way of the hyperlink under ……… ..
SSC CGL 2019 Application Obtain
Obtain Newest SSC CGL 2018 Research Models <img class="alignnone wp-image-30781 size-full" title="SSC CGL Recruitment" src="https://vicindocanadian.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/ssc-cgl-2019-2020-recruitment-level-1-2-3-exam-date-cgl-notification-online-application-form.gif" alt=" SSC CGL Recruitment <img class="alignnone wp-image-30781 size-full" title="SSC CGL Recruitment" src="https://vicindocanadian.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/ssc-cgl-2019-2020-recruitment-level-1-2-3-exam-date-cgl-notification-online-application-form.gif" alt="] About SSC CGL 2019-20 Recruitment:
The Personnel Selection Fee (SSC) organizes a joint diploma, 2017 for recruitment to varied positions, whose commencement is a recognized college. SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment Level I The exam shall be accomplished soon. The research consists of two levels of written target sort research adopted by an IT check / talent check every time it is relevant to the audit program. Jobs have been placed in two classes, together with grade and degree II diplomas. The first messages have to be reported within the software. The details about the mail is given under ………… ..
CLICK HERE to get essential EXAM PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS / STRATEGY for SSC CGL 2018 Tier I EXAM
I. Pay Band-II Rs.9300-34800 (pre-checked)
|Zip code||Postal identify||Ministries / Workplaces / Cadre||Score||Grade Pay||AGE LIMIT  F  Auditor's Adviser||Indian Audit and Accounts. Beneath the CAG||Group “B”||4800||As much as 30 Years|
|$||Assistant Workplace Officer||Indian Inspection and Accounts. Beneath CAG||Group “B”||4800||As much as 30 Years|
|A||Assistant Instructor||Central Secretariat||Group “B”||Group “B”||4600||4600||4600||4600||4600 20-30 years|
|C||Deputy Director||Intelligence Company||Group “B”||4600||Up to 30 years|
|D||Assistant Instructor on the Ministry of Railways||Group “B”||4600||20-30 Years|
|E||Assistant Instructor||Ministry of Overseas Affairs||Group “B”||Group “B”||4600  20-30 Years|
|G||Assistant Instructor||AFHQ||Group “B”||4600||20-30 Years|
|] H||Assistant||Ministries / Associations||Group “B”||4600||18-30 Years|
|>||av||Different Ministries / Departments / Organizations||Group “B”||Group “B”||460 0||20-30 Years|
|<||Assistant Instructor||Other Ministries / department / organizations||Group “B”||4600||Up to 30 years|
|19659012] Apulainen||Other ministries / division / organizations||Group “B”||4200||Even 30 years|
|&||Deputy Director||Other Ministries / Departments / Organizations||Group “B”||4200||As much as 30 Years|
|J ||Income Tax Inspector||CBDT||Group “C”||4600||4600||30 Years|
|Okay||Inspector (Central Insurance)||CBEC||Group “B”||4600||As much as 30 years|
|L||Inspector (Prevention)||CBEC||Group "B"||4600||Even 30 years|
|M||Inspector (inspector)||CBEC||Group B||4600||4600||4600||As much as 30 years|
|N||Government Officer||Customs Administration, Revenue Company||Group “B”||4600||As much as 30 years|
|O||Alavalvoo||Central Workplace||Central Office||B||] 4600||20-30 years|
|P||Posts Inspector||Submit Office||Group “B”||4600||18-30 Years||18-30 Years  18-30 years|
|Q||Divisional Accountant||Workplaces beneath CAG||Group “B”||4200||As much as 30 Years|
|S||Inspector (medicine) )||Central Bank for Medicine||Group “B”||4600||18-27 years|
|%||Alavalvoo  zero12] National Analysis Agency (NIA)||Group B||4200||As much as 30 Years|
|R||Jr. Statistical Workplace||Statistics & Prog. Implementation||Group “B”||4200||Up to 32 years|
II. Pay Band-I: Rs. 5200-20200 (pre-checked)
- A hard and fast number of vacancies in every workplace class is decided at the very least a month earlier than the announcement.
- Reserve for scheduled currencies (SC), timed tribes (ST), different categorized back students (EXS) and bodily handicapped (PH) candidates in all classes of assignments or providers each time potential and acceptable laws ought to be defined and reported to the Ministries. / departments / workplaces / cadres, as in drive by government laws
- . is reserved solely for Group C posts and for Group B posts, in accordance with a authorities decree or instructions in pressure.
The age restrict is calculated on August 1, 2019:
- for a publish age restrict of 20-27 → He have to be born no sooner than 2 August 1992 and no later than 01.08.1999.
- For a Publish age restrict of 18-27 years → She have to be born sooner than 02.08.1992 and no later than 01.08.2000
- for a Publish age restrict of 20-30 years → She have to be born no earlier than 02.08.1989 and at the latest 01.08.1999
- Submit up to 30 years of age → He have to be born no earlier than 2 August 1989 and no later than 01.08.2000
- for Publish, as much as the age of 32 → He should have been born no earlier than 02.08.1987 and No later than 01.08.2000
- Date of start recorded in the Breastfeeding and Secondary Diploma The Commission accepts only the willpower of age and no subsequent software for modification is taken into account or granted.
Ageing for SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment: –
- SC / ST – – 05 Years  OBC —03 Years
- PH — 10 Years
- PH + OBC -13 Years  PH + SC / ST – 15 years
- (Group B and C posts)) Ex-Servicemen (unreserved / basic) —– 03 years of discount of army service after the actual date of software
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC) —– 06 years (3 years + 3 years) after the discount of the present army service on the date of receipt of the appliance
- Ex-Servicemen (SC & ST) – 08 years (3 years + 5 years) after army service given because the actual date of receipt of the appliance
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS: – (As of 01.08.2018)
] i) Translator: Bachelor's diploma from any acknowledged university with economics or statistics or arithmetic as a compulsory or elective subject  9007] ii) Statistical Analysis Class – II: Bachelor's degree from a recognized college or institute of a minimum of 60% in arithmetic at 12 degree: OR Bachelor's degree in any subject where statistics are subject to diploma
iii) Assistant Auditor:
(a) relevant qualifications: recognized university or institute.
b) Desired diplomas for assistant auditor: auditor or value and administrative auditor or business secretary or grasp of economics or master of economics (economics) or grasp of science in economics.  iii) All different messages: Bachelor's degree or equal from a recognized university.
Further info: n given under …………
Application charge and cost technique: Rs. 100 (one hundred solely): –
- The applicant might discover that only online purposes are accepted at www.ssconline.nic.in.
- All Ladies Candidates and Candidates Belonging to Scheduled Caste, Planned Tribe Bodily Disabled and Bookable Ex Officials are exempted from paying the appliance payment in accordance with valid public orders
- Candidates who are usually not exempt from cost might submit cost by way of the Indian Nationwide Financial institution only an interview created online or by way of SBI Internet Banking. Cost can be made by means of any credit score or debit card
- The paid cost won’t be refunded in any case
Middle for Analysis and Offline Purposes:
|Sl.||Research Facilities and Central Code||Tackle to which Purposes have to be sent|
|01||Bhagalpur (3201), Patna (3206), Muzaffarpur (3205) Agra (3001) Bareilly (3005) Gorakhpur (3007) Kanpur ( 3009) Meerut (3011), Varanasi (3013), Allahabad (3003) Gaya (3203) Lucknow (3010)||Regional Director (CR), Personnel Choice Committee, 21-23 Lowther Street, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211002|
|02||Kolkata (4410), Midnapur (4413), Port Blair (4802), Sambalpur (4609), Gangtok (4001), Jalpaiguri (4408), Bhubaneshwar (4604), Cuttack (4605), Ranchi (4205), Chinsurah (4405), Siliguri (4415) Berhampore (4403) Malda (4412), Keonjihargarh (4606), Bardhaman (4404)||Regional Manager (ER), Personnel Selection Committee, 1st MSO Constructing, (eighth flooring) 234/4 . Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Street, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020|
|03||Bangalore (9001), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Kochi (9204), Thrissur (9212), Gulbarga (9005), Mangalore (9008), Dharwar (9004), Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206)||Space Director (KKR), Personnel Selection Committee, 1st flooring, 'E' Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka-560034|
|04||Delhi (2201), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Bharatpur (2403) Bikaner (2404), Udaipur (2409), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402), Sriganganagar (2408), Dehradun ( 2002), Haldwani (2003), Almora (2001), Haridwar (2005).||Regional Supervisor (NR), Personnel Choice Committee, Block 12, CGO Complicated, Lodhi Street, New Delhi-110504|
|05||Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Imphal (5501), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima (5302), Agartala (5601), Churachandpur (5502) Tura (5402), Goalpara (5104), Tezpur (5112), Lakhimpur (5109)||Regional Director ector (NER), Personnel Selection Committee, Housefed Complicated, West End Block, Final Gate, Beltola Basistha Street, Dispur Guwahati, Assam-781006|
|06||Hyderabad (8002) ), Guntur (8001), Kurnool (8003), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Coimbatore (8202), Chennai (8201), Madurai (8204), Puducherry (8401), Tirunelveli (8207), Tiruchirapalli (8206 ), Vishakhapatnam (8007)||Regional Director (SR), Selection Board, EVK Sampath Constructing, 2nd Flooring, School Street, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006|
|07||Aurangabad (7202), Mumbai (7204) ) Kolhapur (7203), Nagpur (7205), Panaji (7801), Pune (7208), Ahmedabad (7001), Vadodara (7002), Rajkot (7006), Nashik (7207), Amravati (7201), Surat (7007)  Regional Director (WR), Personnel Selection Fee, 1st Flooring, South Wing, Pratishta Bhawan, 101 MK Street, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020|
|08||Ambikapur (6201), Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007 ), Jagdalpur (6203), Chindwara (6003), Guna (6004), Bilaspur (6202), Chattarpur (6002) Mandsaur (6010), Jhabua (6008), Khandwa (6009), Rewa (6012), Raipur (6204) , Bhopal (6001), Gwalior (6005).||Dy. Director (MPR), Personnel Choice Committee, ”J-5 Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhatisgarh-492001|
|09||Jalandhar (1402), Leh (1005) Chandigarh (1601), Jammu (1004), Srinagar (J&Okay) (1007), Shimla (1203), Bhathinda (1401), Hamirpur (1202), Anantnag (1001), Baramula (1002), Rajouri (1006), Kargil (1008), Dodda (1009), Amritsar (1404), Patiala (1403).||Dy. Director (NWR), Personnel Choice Committee, Block 3, Gr. Flooring, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-160017|
Observe: Control middle change is usually not allowed. Candidates ought to subsequently rigorously select the facilities and report them properly in their purposes
The Fee reserves the appropriate to withdraw all facilities and to request the Centre's candidates to seem in one other middle. The Fee also reserves the appropriate to switch candidates from any middle to another area or exterior of the Middle for examination
Choice Form of the SSC 2019 – 20 Recruitment of CGL: –
The research is carried out in four
- Tier-I → Pc-based mostly Research  Tier-II → Pc-Based mostly Analysis
- Level-III → Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier-IV → Pc Competency Testing / Talent Check (if relevant) / Document Authentication
- Commission reserves the fitting to make modifications to the inspection system, corresponding to a Tier-I and Tier-II research on a computer. by treating Tier-I as a legitimate verifier, and so on.
- The interview section has been abandoned.
SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment
CGL Tier I Examination Model: –
It is an objective Online Online Exam. An fascinating reality about CGL is that there isn’t any cross-section …… .Verify the check sample …….
|A||Basic Intelligence and Reasoning  25||50|
|B||Public Consciousness||25||25||] 50|
Yes There are 100 questions, consisting of 200 characters.
- The period of the time is 60 minutes (1:00 hours) to 100 questions
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 & TIER 2 PATTERN
TIER II PATTERN: – It's additionally an objective sort of on-line paper
|II||English Language and Understanding||200  200  200||III||Statistics||100||200|
|IV|| Basic Research
(Economics and Economics)
|100 (60 + 40)|| 200 19659338] Period of Time is 120 minutes (2 hours) for each paper.
] NOTE: – Paper I and II are obligatory for all official areas. Paper III is meant only for candidates who apply for the position of statistical researcher Gr.II and Compiler & Paper IV only for the assistant inspector.
TIER III Check: –
The extra analysis part, ie Tier-III, has been launched w.e.f. CGLE, 2016. Detailed info on the Tier III research is given under ………
Level IV of the research would still be database exams (DEST) / Pc Assisted Check (CPT), which would be
Applying for SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment:
The web submission of the SSC CGL 2019 – 20 recruitment software might be made at http: //ssconline.nic. From October 31, 1919, the Applicant must rigorously read the directions in this notice earlier than writing or choosing options. You should present all the required info when completing the web type. Required fields are marked with an * (asterisk). SSC CGL 2019-20 Completing the web software for Recruitment accommodates two elements: Half I Registration & Half II Registration.
Essential dates for SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment:
Necessary Link Area