SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 Announcement Examination Date Form Eligibility Criteria Brochure Pdf April SSC 2019 Software Form Submission Date, CGLE Tier-I 2019 – 2020 Exam Dates, Online Pattern SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 Announcement SSC CGL 2019 20 Recruitment Software 2019 2019-20 ssc cgl new announcement 2019 sc cgl 2019 exam statement ssc cgl notice for 2019 sc cgl 2019 ad 2019 announcement pdf of upcoming sc cgl 2019
Download the newest SSC CGL 2018 – research models / detailed curricula
About SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment:
The Personnel Choice Commission (SSC) organizes a joint degree in 2017 with quite a lot of posts, the completion of which is a minimal requirement. SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment Degree I Examination will happen on 25.07.2018 – 20.08.2018. The research consists of two levels of written goal sort analysis followed by an IT check / talent check each time applicable in accordance with the audit plan. Jobs have been placed in two categories, together with grade and degree II diplomas. The first message have to be reported in the software. The small print of the messages are given under ………… ..
Click here for essential EXAM PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS / STRATEGY for SSC CGL 2018 TIER I EXAM
I. Pay Band-II Rs.9300-34800 (pre-checked)
II. Pay Band-I: Rs. 5200-20200 (pre-checked)
- A hard and fast number of vacancies in every office class is decided at the very least a month earlier than the announcement. Remaining Outcomes
- Reserve for Scheduled Casting (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Courses (OBC) for Ex Servers (EXS), and Physically Handicapped (PH) Candidates for All Categories of Providers or Providers, Each time Attainable and Acceptable the provisions must be outlined and reported in accordance with obligatory ministries / departments / workplaces / cadres, resembling current government laws
- . is reserved solely for Group C posts and for Group B posts, in accordance with the relevant authorities decree / instruction.
The age limit is calculated on August 1, 2019:
- for a publish age limit of 20-27 → He have to be born no earlier than 2 August 1992 and no later than 01.08.1999.
- For a Submit age restrict of 18-27 → She have to be born sooner than 02.08.1992 and no later than 01.08.2000
- For a submit age restrict of 20-30 years → She have to be born no earlier than 02.08.1989 and at the latest 01.08.1999
- Publish up to 30 years of age → He have to be born no earlier than 2 August 1989 and no later than 01.08.2000
- Submit as much as the age of 32 → He should have been born no earlier than 02.08.1987 and no later than 01.08.2000
- Date of delivery recorded in the Breastfeeding and Secondary Diploma The Commission accepts solely the willpower of age and no subsequent software for modification is taken into account or granted.
Retirement for SSC 2019 – 20 Recruitment: –
- SC / ST – – 05 Years  OBC —03 Years
- PH — 10 Years
- PH + OBC -13 Years
- ] PH + SC / ST – 15 years
- (Group B and C posts)) Ex-Servicemen (unreserved / common) —– 03 years of discount of army service after the actual date of software
- Ex-Servicem ( OBC) —– 06 years (3 years + 3 years) after the reduction of army service on the current age restrict on the date of receipt of the appliance
- Ex-Servicemen (SC & ST) – 08 years (three years + 5 years) after army service performed from the actual age on the date of receipt of the appliance
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS: – (As of 01.08.2018)
i) Translator: Bachelor's degree in all acknowledged universities with economics or statistics or arithmetic as obligatory or non-compulsory a.
ii) Statistical Analysis Class – II: Bachelor's diploma in any topic from a acknowledged college or institute of a minimum of 60% in arithmetic at 12 commonplace levels: OR Bachelor's degree in any subject the place statistics are one of many topics of the degree.
iii) Assistant Auditor:
(a) Essential Qualifications: Bachelor's Diploma or Institute of a Recognized College
b) Desired diplomas for an Assistant Audit Officer: Auditor or Value and Administrative Accountant or Enterprise Secretary or Grasp of Economics or Master of Science (Economics) or Master of Science in business economics
iii) All different messages: a acknowledged university bachelor's diploma or equal.
Further info: N notice under …………
Software charge and cost technique: Rs. 100 (one hundred only): –
- The applicant might find that only online purposes are accepted at www.ssconline.nic.in.
- All female candidates and candidates belonging to the timed, deliberate tribe, physically Disabled and reserved Ex officers are exempt from cost of the appliance payment in response to legitimate public orders
- Applicants who are usually not exempt from cost might submit cost by way of the Indian Nationwide Bank solely an interview created online or by way of SBI Internet Banking. Cost may also be made by way of any credit score or debit card.
- The paid cost is just not refundable beneath any circumstances
Middle for Analysis and Offline Purposes:
|Sl.||Analysis Facilities and Central Code||Tackle to which Purposes have to be despatched|
|01||Bhagalpur (3201), Patna (3206), Muzaffarpur (3205) Agra (3001) Bareilly (3005) Gorakhpur (3007) Kanpur ( 3009) Meerut (3011), Varanasi (3013), Allahabad (3003) Gaya (3203) Lucknow (3010)||Regional Director (CR), Personnel Choice Commission, 21-23 Lowther Street, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211002|
|02||Kolkata (4410), Midnapur (4413), Port Blair (4802), Sambalpur (4609), Gangtok (4001), Jalpaiguri (4408), Bhubaneshwar (4604), Cuttack (4605), Ranchi (4205), Chinsurah (4405), Siliguri (4415) Berhampore (4403) Malda (4412), Keonjihargarh (4606), Bardhaman (4404)||Regional Supervisor (ER), Personnel Selection Committee, 1st MSO Building, (8th flooring) 234 / 4. Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Street, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020|
|03||Bangalore (9001), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Kochi (9204), Thrissur (9212), Gulbarga (9005), Mangalore (9008), Dharwar (9004), Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206)||Area Director (KKR), Personnel Selection Committee, 1st flooring, 'E' Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka-560034|
|04||Delhi (2201), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Bharatpur (2403) Bikaner (2404), Udaipur (2409), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402), Sriganganagar (2408), Dehradun ( 2002), Haldwani (2003), Almora (2001), Haridwar (2005).||Regional Manager (NR), Personnel Selection Committee, Block 12, CGO Complicated, Lodhi Street, New Delhi-110504|
|05||Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Imphal (5501), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima (5302), Agartala (5601), Churachandpur (5502) Tura (5402), Goalpara (5104), Tezpur (5112), Lakhimpur (5109)||Area Director ector (NER), Personnel Selection Fee, Housefed Complicated, West End Block, Last Gate, Beltola Basistha Street, Dispur Guwahati, Assam-781006|
|06||Hyderabad (8002) , Guntur (8001), Kurnool (8003), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Coimbatore (8202), Chennai (8201), Madurai (8204), Puducherry (8401), Tirunelveli (8207), Tiruchirapalli (8206) , Vishakhapatnam (8007)||Space Manager (SR), Employees Choice Committee, EVK Sampath Building, 2nd Flooring, School Street, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006|
|07||Aurangabad (7202), Mumbai (7204) , Okay olhapur (7203), Nagpur (7205), Panaji (7801), Pune (7208), Ahmedabad (7001), Vadodara (7002), Rajkot (7006), Nashik (7207), Amravati (7201), Surat (7007)  Regional Supervisor (WR), Personnel Selection Fee, 1st Flooring, South Wing, Pratishta Bhawan, 101 MK Street, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020|
|08||Ambikapur (6201), Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007 ), Jagdalpur (6203), Chindwara (6003), Guna (6004), Bilaspur (6202), Chattarpur (6002) Mandsaur (6010), Jhabua (6008), Khandwa (6009), Rewa (6012), Raipur (6204) , Bhopal (6001), Gwalior (6005).||Dy. Director (MPR), Personnel Choice Committee, ”J-5 Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhatisgarh-492001|
|09||Jalandhar (1402), Leh (1005) Chandigarh (1601), Jammu (1004), Srinagar (J&Okay) (1007), Shimla (1203), Bhathinda (1401), Hamirpur (1202), Anantnag (1001), Baramula (1002), Rajouri (1006), Kargil (1008), Dodda (1009), Amritsar (1404), Patiala (1403).||Dy. Director (NWR), Personnel Choice Panel, Block 3, Gr. Flooring, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-160017|
Notice: Management middle change is usually not allowed. Candidates should subsequently rigorously select the facilities and report them appropriately in their purposes.
The Commission reserves the best to cancel all centers and to request the Centre's candidates to seem in one other middle. The Commission also reserves the proper to switch candidates from any middle to another middle in or outdoors the region for evaluation.
Choice Mode for CSCL CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment: –
The research is carried out in four
- Tier-I → Pc-Based mostly Analysis
- Tier-II → Pc-Based mostly Research
- Tier-III → Pen and Paper Area ( descriptive paper)
- Tier-IV → Pc Talent Check / Talent Check (if applicable) / Doc Authentication
- The Commission reserves the proper to make modifications to the verification system, such because the Tier-I and Tier-II research on a computer. by processing a Tier-I research solely as a legitimate verifier and so forth.
- The interview element has been rejected.
SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment
CGL Tier I Examination Mannequin: –
It’s an objective On-line On-line Exam. An fascinating reality about CGL is that there isn’t any cross-part …… .Verify the check sample …….
Sure There are 100 questions, consisting of 200 characters.
- Period is 60 minutes (01:00) to 100 questions
- Adverse entry is 0.50 characters
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 & TIER 2 PATTERN
TIER II PATTERN: – It's also objective sort, online paper.
|II||English Language and Understanding||200  200  ] 200 297] 200|
|IV|| Basic Studies
(Economics and Economics)
|100 (60 + 40)|| 200 19659335] Time is 120 minutes (2 hours) for every paper.
] NOTE: – Paper I & II are obligatory for all official areas. Paper III is meant only for applicants who apply for the position of Research Scientist Gr.II and Compiler & Paper IV only as Assistant Inspector
TIER III Check: –
The extra research part, ie Tier-III, has been launched w.e.f. CGLE, 2016. Info on Tier III is given under ………
Necessary Link Space